2023 TechAdvantage® Expo
Heading to the 2023 TechAdvantage Expo in Nashville, TN?
Visit us at booth #1934 to meet the Survalent team and see demos of the SurvalentONE ADMS suite.
Survalent is the most trusted provider of SCADA and advanced distribution management systems (ADMS) for electric, water/wastewater, renewable energy, gas, and transit utilities across the globe. Learn why more than 700 utilities in 40 countries rely on the SurvalentONE platform to effectively operate, monitor, analyze, restore, and optimize their operations. Our integrated applications help our customers improve operational efficiencies, customer satisfaction and network reliability. Our comprehensive substation automation solution, Survalent StationCentral, delivers advanced control and monitoring for enhanced network performance and protection.
Want a private meeting or demo? Click the button to schedule a meeting.
Demo Theater Presentations
Better Manage DERs in your Network with SurvalentONE ADMS
Time: Tuesday, March 7, 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
The growth of distributed energy resources have caused a paradigm shift in consumer behavior, participation in generation, grid services, and supply. In this 20-minute presentation, you’ll learn how you can leverage your ADMS and the Survalent DERM Engine to improve visibility, forecasting, participation arbitrage, and grid elasticity to:
- Bring DERs into your network without sacrificing reliability
- Improve grid reliability in the face of outages
- Provide innovative new energy services to customers
- Support power quality and demand management initiatives
Minimize Downtime and Increase Safety with Advanced Applications
Time: Tuesday, March 7, 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
Time: Wednesday, March 8, 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm
Discover how ADMS applications can help you minimize downtime using grid automation, more efficient field operations, and access to critical real-time data. This interactive 20-minute presentation will demonstrate how ADMS control room applications, including FLISR and OMS, working in concert with mobile devices, can help you:
- Improve situational awareness and decision-making
- Increase efficiency inside and outside the control room
- Improve safety
- Rapidly identify faults and outages
- Restore power to large areas of the network within seconds and to your entire network more quickly
Leverage your SCADA System to Deploy Advanced Applications for Distribution Grid Management
Time: Tuesday, March 7, 11:30 am to 12:00 pm
Time: Wednesday, March 8, 11:00 am to 11:30 am
Utilities are expanding their distribution network, substation operations, field devices and communication infrastructure to improve system reliability and efficiency. As grid complexity increases, utilities are implementing new applications to manage their network and improve situational awareness and decision-making. In this 20-minute demonstration, you’ll learn how SurvalentONE software can help you:
- Deploy new equipment and IEDs
- Import your GIS data for a better understanding of your network topology
- Control peak demand
- Manage residential load profiles by modelling their solar and renewable assets