Thursday, May 30, 2019
11:00am - 12:00pm ET
|SurvalentONE PDS - |
Edit with Confidence. Eliminate the "What if?" from Live System Updates
No matter how simple or complicated the task or how experienced you are, making changes in your live production system puts everyone on edge. How could it not? There’s the chance of causing an outage, deleting an asset, or importing data that can cause havoc on your system, impacting operations and reducing the reliability of your network.
SurvalentONE Project Development System (PDS) allows you to make changes without the fear. PDS is an offline development system that lets you design, test, and validate your edits before publishing them to the production system on your schedule.
Join us on Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 11am EST for a detailed overview and demo, where you’ll learn how PDS:
- Safeguards your production environment from errors and inaccurate data
- Enables you to add and test new assets and applications before they go live
- Allows multiple users to edit projects, maps, and resources simultaneously
- Is a safer environment for new users
- Offers edit tracking and change management